Tuesday 9 August 2011

I predict a riot!

Just like you all, I've been following the last three nights chaos unwind with a mixture of disgust and horror.

Seeing the pics in the tabloids made me groan at the predictability of it all. Groups of youths, faces obscured by hoods and scarves, breaking into sports shops and branches of Curry's across the capital. On tumblr you'll find Catch a Looter - a mixture of cameraphone pics of the riots and mugshots from the Daily Mail.

Hoodies getting their five finger discounts at the likes of Footlocker and Poundland (ahem). There will be some new sportswear proudly displayed on the streets of Peckham and Brixton this week I reckon.

Here is my favourite pic of the lot. Love the triumphant gangster gesture whilst clutching his booty. You wouldn't mess with this hoodlum, would you?

No comments:

Post a Comment