Saturday 4 August 2012

Technical Difficulties(!)


So the Man Cave Desktop has been playing up recently. A few days after refusing to turn itself on and emitting a chorus of bleeps like a pissed off techno budgerigar, it has relented.


Gives me the chance to send a quick post with a picture of little D, she is away on a road trip with E and X. Meanwhile, I'm home alone with the cat for company. On the good news front, someone has decided to give me a job in the field where I've been volunteering for so long, I start in September. Let's face it, I'm not made to be chained to a desk in a poorly air conditioned office, drinking cheap coffee so of course I'm thrilled. 

In the meantime I have August to catch a little sunshine (possibly), do some matched betting (probably) and help out with little D (definitely!).  

No comments:

Post a Comment