Wednesday 29 January 2014

Norovirus anyone? Anyone?!

It swept through the house last week on a explosive wave of gargling guts and rapid toilet visits.

[Apologies too graphic..]

Unfortunately I was the only one who got washed away in its path. First that horrible throbbing body ache, followed by an alarming bubbling of the digestive tract, culminating in the floodgates opening as the body screams 'Enough!!' I was lucky that Diz didn't shake anything further loose as she leapt on my stomach and kneed me in the groin whilst I lay in bed. My body needed no further help in sabotaging my day which culminated in being nearly unable to hold my head over the toilet whilst being sick into it..

I didn't fancy falling in afterwards, I can tell you.

Still, I recovered enough the following day. I went to an interview and promptly snagged the job which was offered. It starts in March, and I'll have to say goodbye to this free Wednesday I've come to enjoy so much.  Will update you more as the time approaches..

Here are some pics from our latest IOW visit.

X, D and I on the beach at Shanklin in the wind and driving rain.

 
Diz fresh out of the bath. Late Jan 2014





No comments:

Post a Comment