Monday 19 May 2014

74 days to go!!

Oh J***s! I've just googled 'days between today and August 1' (our mooted moving day). The answer is the above.

It feels like the flow of the world has got even more intense over the last few months. The reality of our move is looming ever closer, like that nameless horrible thing which chases you down in a dream sometimes... In a good way, mind..

I had an interview on the Island last week. It was a beautiful warm sunny, cloudless day. Three hours of a commute which I could do every week if I was honest! On top of that, the lovely interviewing people will be reimbursing my expenses to the princely sum of fifty quid! I mean, how good is that??

Please send your positive feelings out into the ether/to your deity of choice as securing this role would be absolutely perfect. More to come in due course on that one.

In other news I've been doing some internet stalking of my friends recently (the only way I can seem to touch base with them, sadly). To Jim: I love your twitter stuff and the when googling your name the first picture which came up was suitably cool. Sometimes I wish my name was a bit more unusual - this guy is streets ahead on the search engines as far as I can tell. 

A.

No comments:

Post a Comment