Sunday 25 January 2015

Diz's latest stash

We've been to the arcade this afternoon. Normally exchanging banknotes for change to waste on tat is not my thing. It usually makes me cringe.

However today the 2p machine was appealing, and generous too. We found one that was dispensing rubber duckies (a D favourite)  on the drab sea of tuppences and promptly emptied the cabinet.
Dizzy's new 'fleet' for the bath
I booked my first child's birthday too. To celebrate her third we're off to 'Jungle Jims' for two hours of soft play mayhem. New ground as X lost interest in parties at the same time as he discovered Legoland. I'm looking forward to meeting the parents of Dizzy's little buddies and maybe discovering some kindred spirits on this lovely island. 

So come end of Feb we'll be tooled up with all things Peppa and Hello Kitty to celebrate the birthday of a Very Special Girl. 

A.

No comments:

Post a Comment