Sunday 18 October 2015

MB Latest - YTD about £1,500

Figure has been adjusted downwards..

I thought I'd been making money like it was going out of fashion lately. After a bit of thinking and adding up I've proved it not to be the case. October has been good so far, I'm £200ish up but with money tied into a bookie which gives you £100 free.. if you bet 10x that amount in 60 days. Normally you bust out pretty quick, I had about £40 left to get out then won bets at 4.9/4.2/3.5 and 2.0 to be well up with said bookie. I will bet at low odds next week and clear out from the bookie or be quids in at the exchange. Its tied alot of cash out of my float over the last few weeks but I'll chalk that one up to experience.

This weekend I attempted the 'extra place' in golf offer for the first time for a small loss. My golfer needs to finish sixth (or in a share thereof) and with a round to go is tied 27th on seven under par. Once again, chalk that bet up to experience - Ive tied money if for several days I could have deployed elsewhere. Will stick to extra places on the horse racing methinks...

A.

No comments:

Post a Comment