Wednesday 19 August 2009

Rip it up and start again

My life is so much more worthwhile nowadays. Over the last year and a half I have shared it with two people who now I couldn't dream of living without. Here is the first installment of the tales of our life together.
X at Xmas. The look of total joy on his face in a wonder. I'd forgotten how good it could get for little people.



On the day before I was back to work, I strapped on my walking shoes and got striding...after 17 days of driving and American food I had to blow the cobwebs away. This little fellow joined my for part of my stroll.


We bought a dingy and took to the River Thames. Ellen took to the rowing with ease whilst I floundered about like a fool. Here X regards the bank side trees and shrubbery with some trepidation as we gingerly glide by.

Too late! X hits the deck and I get a branch in the gob for my troubles.

'Wheeeeeee!' Sundae at Clapham Common, July 2009

No comments:

Post a Comment