Tuesday 26 October 2010

Looks like we're in business again..

I often wonder how much more varied my life is now compared to before I met Ellen and X.

And it looks like it's about to get even more packed and challenging....

A couple of weeks ago I was still revelling in the quality of my goodies, some wag even suggested I should sell my produce online (Ellen might not've been impressed with that!). However, I've something else to consider now - as we speak, E is apparently about 5 weeks pregnant - I've done it..again (???!!!!)

Being on the outside looking in, I can only gauge how things are progressing through how Ellen is coming along. Her hormone levels are rising comfortably and energy levels seem lower than last time - something is certainly brewing. This time she's even showing my the baby stuff that she has an eye on - a nifty pram/car seat/carry cot number which is on sale right now (a hint perhaps?). Not being the finest prognosticator even I can see the omens seem very promising..

So the scan is tomorrow. It won't be real to me till I see something on the computer screen, and according to Ellen we might even see a heartbeat (!) That prospect excites and terrifies me in equal measure..

Anyway, will keep you posted. If little junior makes an appearance you will be amongst the first to know.

Alex

No comments:

Post a Comment