Monday 1 November 2010

I was aiming for a 'Blade Runner' kind of vibe..

The image never beats the memory, no matter how many pictures you try to take.. but still you try..


Taken whilst ascending the Millennium Wheel 27th October 2010. The city of London stretched out below us, you could almost hear it begging to be photographed. Here we have the view down towards Charing Cross train station and Embankment Bridge. The Post Office Tower sticks up far left background like something the Teletubbies would have in their front room...

Coming down... Houses of Parliament on the right. My Nokia failed to capture the play of light on the surface of the river.. looks like a dimly reflective piece of linoleum..

I'll be taking my 90 Gig camera up there next time, I reckon!


Alex

No comments:

Post a Comment