Wednesday 4 September 2013

We're packing it in for the Isle Of Wight!

The Isle of Wight was a tonic. I feel rested and recharged, but quite depressed to be back in all honesty. Here's a couple of pics
Our flat was airy, simple but with plenty of stunning views!

The IOW has lots of cliffs. You spend time climbing plenty of these..
I don't recall seeing a sunset so vibrant as we did during our stay. The reds, oranges, mauves, turquoises were a marvel to look at. Obviously the photos never do things justice, natch.

The place is beautiful, the pace of life is something I could really do with right now. London seems cramped and hectic in comparison, everyone in a frantic rush getting to where the need to be. I get the impression the idea of moving has been in E's mind for a while before she ambushed me with it. My initial reaction was 'No!!!' but the more I chew over the idea the more it appeals.

More to come on this in the next few weeks. I'll be getting my thoughts in order so we can plan properly. I think E wants to move on the next ferry crossing, and looking at our pokey little house I cant entirely disagree with her!

A.

No comments:

Post a Comment