Sunday 28 March 2010

My favourite little devil turns five..


Great day yesterday. X had his buddies around for munchies and bouncy castle action. Now we're recovering from the sugary excesses that party food can cause. Full on hangovers all round I reckon.

Xander changed into his 'lounge-wear' halfway through the party
Spent the morning getting the garden in order, putting up the awning, cutting back sharp pointy bushes out of the way at eye-level. All that kind of stuff.. X had a fine old time, he was pestering us for cakes from about 9am and proceeded to change into his pyjamas half way through the day (?!!). The presents were a pretty special haul (did I do as well when I was five??!), but I'm saving what I believe to be the best one for his birthday on Tuesday. A gift which will be a fusion of two of the most important things in his world (bar his Mummy, of course): Spongebob and Lego.

We'll be finding the pieces in furniture and the cat's food bowl for weeks, but it'll be worth it, I hope..

No comments:

Post a Comment