Sunday 21 March 2010

Responsibility is...

.. telling a young child to take their shoes of as they race into the house...

They ignore you, of course...

Next weekend is X's fifth birthday party. I'm on gardening detail today to clear a space for the bouncy castle which is due to arrive Saturday morning. Festivities start from 2. Sure we'll be up from about 7am getting things ready.. its never that simple, is it?

Things have started to move on the miscarriage front. Sporadically anyway. Ellen seems to be faring well, but had a very hard day Friday. She told me about a conception regimen called 'egg meets sperm' or something like that, which is supposed to be the perfect way of "getting back on the bike" (..know what I mean!!!!???). The regularity of the activity sounds a little bit too draining for me.. I don't come to bed for toning and cardio.. that's what the gym is for, surely!!??

No comments:

Post a Comment