Monday 20 September 2010

On dogging and weightier matters...

That got your attention didn't it?

A thought I want to share with you.

Peoples' actions can really fire the imagination. One of my work colleagues is a regular absentee, she appears intermittently in the office with a smile and a cheery manner before being signed off for a further week. Her absence is not the issue though. Lets call her 'Beth' 'Beth' always has a cheerful, flirty manner about her which doesn't gel with her sometime angst ridden facebook posts. The girl has issues, methinks.

Anyway, 'Beth' also has a reputation. To some, she happily recounts tales of her romantic entanglements and they're sound pretty checkered! Now I try my best to remain non-judgemental: the girl has a sex drive like the Flying Scotsman, that's fair enough. However I do fear for a single girl who parks up in isolated car parks looking for 'company' and is a regular on the swingers scene! What is going on in the mind of the person doing that?

Besides that I'm casting my mind to more worthy matters. I'm on a real self sufficiency tip right now. Maybe it's my time of life or maybe its all the the racy economic material I read at work (ha ha), but I want to get back to the land a little. Have been stocking up on the gold and silver to satisfying effect (get some! If you can) but want to move into other avenues of self sustainment (is sustainment a word? I digress). Brewing my own booze is the next dream. The idea of having a few kegs up in the attic would give me a real buzz and it sounds simple. Sit and wait. You can't really cock it up too badly, right?

Where I go from there in any one's guess, but breeding chickens in the back garden is a long way away..

No comments:

Post a Comment