Friday 21 January 2011

January 21st



Devil child!

A few more pics. As you can see, Xander's life sails on [relatively] serenely, whilst ours are proving a little tougher to wade through. My days don't have much in the way of routine besides a drop off and pick up of X from school. I'm starting to miss a routine now. Besides the occasional trip to work my days seem to involve bed, the occasional snack and matched betting (my latest hobby; won't bore you here)...the curse of part-time employment I reckon...

I'd like to get my walking boots and get walking for several days. Blow all the cobwebs away, y'know? But I won't leave Ellen alone, its proving very tough for her right now.

X continues to be the most constant subject of my picture taking, with sunsets and a very bemused cat a close second and third. He's a good looking boy as you can see above.. when he's not mugging for the camera that is!!

Alex

1 comment:

  1. I learned to knit when Molly turned one. It saved me from all kinds of insanity. I'm not saying you need to knit, necessarily, but a new hobby can make your brain stay active.

    ReplyDelete