Sunday 3 June 2012

Dizzy and her lovely little head


So its June already (!!??). Startling to think we're nearly at the halfway point for twenty-twelve already. For me, it's been a monumental year.. obviously.. Little Miss (above) is now 3 months old and does a fine line in pouty lower lips and Hello Kitty product placement.

I'm thrilled she has such a finely shaped skull unlike her troll-like papa. I'm helpless to resist running my fingers over the top of her lovely little head. It reminds me of a point during my single days, years back. On my daily commute I would pass the students attending our local uni. One girl who I'd pass had the most perfectly shaped  bonce which would drive me to distraction. For some irrational reason, I just found it fascinating! Visions of me running my hands over her shaven head like Mystic Meg would run through my head as I passed her in the street.... 

If she'd known. I'm sure I'd seen alot less of her...

In other news I'm taking on our overgrown back garden. It's a cross between bucolic meadow and knee deep Jurassic woodland. Even the local cats no longer dare to visit, fearing what lies in wait to ambush them, probably. The lawnmower I've picked up from Argos hopefully has the power to take on what I've left to grow over the last year due to obvious reasons. With the extended weekend thanks to the Jubilee (gawd bless you Ma'am), I plan to don my gardening gauntlets as soon as the sun comes out.

A.

No comments:

Post a Comment