Sunday 20 January 2013

Boris Johnson on a dirt-bike (?!)

I had one of those random dreams which stick with you for days afterwards. Any analysts out there please let me know what my brain is trying to tell me!

I'm playing a video game. It features a wild haired blond man on a dirtbike driving through woodland. It's Mayor of London Boris Johnson. My POV is from fixed points in the woodland as BJ speeds by, his rapid downhill progress is partly blocked from view by poorly pixelated shrubbery. He has a problem as a large Jaguar starts pursuing him. I watch with interest as the gap between Mayor and big cat closes before the former is knocked off his bike by the the latter. The two of them proceed to duke it out Western bar room style. To his credit, Boris is handling the 250lb wild cat pretty well, he knocks it out with a forward roll before woodland reinforcements arrive. My POV changes as a field mouse leaps through the air, hellbent on kicking his arse. The Mayor connects with a satisfying flying kick a la Street Fighter 2 and little squeaky is knocked out cold. 

Wonder what it means.

No comments:

Post a Comment