Friday 16 July 2010

And it keeps on piling up..

I won't bore you with the back story. It's just the gambling winnings are still coming(???!!!)

The European competitions are just starting, so I thought Id have a punt - both bets have come in - I'm £377 quid (further) up!!! All this stuns me, as my luck just keeps on running.. better touch wood as I think this. My latest jammy moment was a last minute winner for Maritimo versus Sporting Fingal. Sporting.. Fingal???!!! Sounds like a team from Craggy Island, right? Well, they held on till the 89th minute before the Portugese finally grabbed a winner for 3-2.

Out of curiosity I checked my record in the last four months. Of the 32 bets made, I've won 29 of them. I've earned 4 grand and been given me financial freedom unlike any I have ever had. So, what I'm gonna do is leave 20 quid in my online gambling account, and see how when it runs out. Will post the bets here just for my own amusement, with details on my progress... stay tuned..

Alex

No comments:

Post a Comment