Wednesday 21 July 2010

Updates and my redneck chair...

Big, important visitors to the office today,

All the chiefs are dressed in their finery, scurrying about with busy looks on their faces. They're taking no risks. Even Dan, my office muse has been packed off down to the postroom for the duration!

Before I forget, check out my streetdaq page again. My writing style doesnt really stand out, but comparing ex-England cricketer Derek Pringle to an icebreaker was a metaphor I'm proud of.

So what's going on, with me? Well, now Ive got a place to call my own, I'm rather enjoying the simpler things in life. For months I've been looking out for a beanbag to relax on, but the pieces of flimsy, flammable cr*p on sale haven't looked too enticing. It all changed with the monster I picked up from Argos the other day. It has speakers so you can plug it into your sound system/telly and also a massage function too. Here's a pic of one very happy customer..


Yeah, I know. I look like a cola supping, potato chip chomping fool here. That was the intention.

My beanbag is a real self-indulgent piece of kit, I love it! Feels like I should be watching Nascar wearing one of those beer holding hats when I sit in it.

Alex

No comments:

Post a Comment