Sunday 15 June 2014

The Long Slog before Move Day

I have an acronym for the next most important day in our lives. Move Day (MD). 

August 1st is when we'll be packing up our chattels and backing out of 17 First Avenue for the last time. We've paid out several large chunks of cash for the house and a movers deposit and have alot more money to put down before we move.

Thats ok. My matched betting money has been a welcome buffer from life over the last few months. Trouble is I won't have much left by the time we move, and expect to be picking up the financial pieces come the autumn. In the meantime the World Cup is proving a fertile ground to build up my stash before I hand it over to our new landlords. The nice thing is the bookies are keen to throw money to suck new punters in and a canny bettor can profit whatever the result may be.

Currently most of my cash has ended up at an exchange (where the money goes if your bets lose - this is normally what you want). I'll be taking it out for the next round of offers which will come out for the England match on Thursday. Come the final on July 13th I'm confident I'll be back with a decent pile of cash.. before I have to give it all away again... 

A.

No comments:

Post a Comment