Tuesday 15 March 2011

Straight out of the imagination of Edgar Allan Poe

I loved Donnie Darko: enigmatic, confusing, scary as hell at times.


It was of course Frank the rabbit who gave me all those sleepless nights. Milky cataracts, shiny irridescent skin and horrible pointy teeth which loom over a gaping stygian maw - he had it all.

On a similar note, I'm a fan of amusing image/jpeg website cheezburger.com: your clearing house for all things of mirth. One of the features of the site is 'Sketchy Bunnies' - a rogue's gallery of Easter Bunnies which would torment any child's imagination. Here are some of my favourites.. would you really want your child sitting on their laps?



Pick of the bunch for me are the first (Hitler eyes!) and the last (alien abduction?).

Really, really creepy...


A.

No comments:

Post a Comment