Friday 18 March 2011

Torture Playlist: Track 1

If you haven't heard this already, prepare for your brain to slop out your ears in a watery grey sludge:

Tie me to a chair, play this again and again. I'd admit to anything. Anything.

Its the latest interweb phenom. 13 Year old Rebecca Black, 16m + hits on youtube in a week, etc, etc.

Horribly cliched (Autotune? Check! Creepy older rapper interlude? Check!) but so obscenely catchy. Just one viewing had it wedged in my brain. The lyrics are currently worming around my skull, I'm losing higher brain functions whilst writing this. This time tomorrow I'll be communicating in teenage valley-girl speak with a Stephen Hawking stylee.

It's like the plot of some kind of infectious disease type disaster movie: what happens if this gets out into the wider world?!! God help us!

A.


No comments:

Post a Comment